Planetary Remote Sensing and Mapping introduces original research and new developments in the areas of planetary remote sensing, photogrammetry, mapping, GIS, and planetary science resulting from the recent space exploration missions.
Topics covered include:
• Reference systems of planetary bodies
• Planetary exploration missions and sensors
• Geometric information extraction from planetary remote sensing data
• Feature information extraction from planetary remote sensing data
• Planetary remote sensing data fusion
• Planetary data management and presentation
Planetary Remote Sensing and Mapping will serve scientists and professionals working in the planetary remote sensing and mapping areas, as well as planetary probe designers, engineers, and planetary geologists and geophysicists. It also provides useful reading material for university teachers and students in the broader areas of remote sensing, photogrammetry, cartography, GIS, and geodesy.
There are no inquiries yet.