The Manual covers :
1. Exploratory Objectives
2. Learning and Understanding Aids
3. Lesson Plan for each Chapter
4. Effective Teaching Techniques
5. Propositions for Step-wise Learning and Building up of Concepts.
Understanding The Manual usage
This Manual is divided into three broad categories :
Short description : It summarizes the contents and concepts of a given chapter.
Self-explanatory teaching and learning objectives providing explicit instructions to parents and teachers which include:
• Aim : The objectives they need to keep in mind while making children learn
• Teacher’s role : The concepts that need to be taught
• Learning Resources : The things that can be made use of to help children learn and understand
• Expected Outcome : Children’s accomplishments upon the completion of the topic
• Student Deliverables : Children’s activities through the process of learning
• Ask Students : The activities to interest the children and to instill their imagination and creativity
Tabulated and categorized information to create and effectively execute the lesson plans
Understanding the Lesson Plan
Teacher’s Initiative : Tasks for teachers and parents to engage students (the 5 ’E’s; Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate).
Students’ Activities : Tasks for students towards learning and understanding the topics.
Assessment : Aides to evaluating the children’s responses and discerning their level of understanding and learning.
Understanding the learning plan
- Relevant Features :
- Aim of Study
- Teacher’s Role
- Learning Resources
- Expected Outcome
- Student Deliverables
|Publication Month & Year|
There are no inquiries yet.