This fifth edition continues to improve on the features that have made it the market leader. The text offers a flexible organization, enabling instructors to adapt the book to their particular courses. The book is both complete and careful, and it continues to maintain its emphasis on algorithms and applications. Excellent exercise sets allow students to perfect skills as they practice. This new edition continues to feature numerous computer science applications—making this the ideal text for preparing students for advanced study.
- Enhanced mathematical approach with carefully thought out examples, including many examples with computer sciences applications.
- New material on cryptology, private-key cryptosystems and public-key RSA cryptosystems.
- Expanded treatment of discrete probability.
- Includes historical reviews and biographies that bring a human element to their assignments.
- Provides chapter summaries to allow students to review what they have learned.
|Publication Month & Year|
There are no inquiries yet.