The current book on “Coronary Artery Disease” is topical and all encompassing. From Metabolic Syndrome to Renal Disease and from Hypertension to Lifestyle Intervention, it covers the relevant topics with assurance and adds significantly to current scientific knowledge. The text has a spectrum of International authorship which gives a bird’s eye view of heart disease world over.
- Fourth book in a series of monographs, published under the aegis of SASAT (South Asian Society of Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis)
- Presents the evidence-based reviews on almost all aspects of coronary artery disease
- Covers all topics with latest trends and developments in the field of cardiology
- Contributions from leading national and international expert with immense knowledge and clinical expertise
- Fills the gap between Indian practices versus Western literature and implementation
Excellent reference book to Medical Students, Researchers, Cardiologists, and healthcare experts
|Publication Month & Year|
There are no inquiries yet.